Winter 2015 – Letter from the Editors
Letter From the Editors.
Author: Jessica L Wummel1, Jack C Mettler2
Author Affiliations: 1College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA, 2College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, Flint, MI, USAFull Text Article PDF
Corresponding Author: Jessica L Wummel; Jessica[at]msrj.org, Jack C Mettler; Jack[at]msrj.org
Key Words: N/A
Abstract: The editors of MSRJ are excited to announce our Winter 2015 issue. As always, we were incredibly impressed by the caliber of submissions. This issue includes interesting articles written by medical students from UC Davis College of Medicine and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Published on date: January 1, 2015
Senior Editor: N/A
Junior Editor: N/A
Citation: Wummel JL, Mettler JC. Letter From the Editors. Medical Student Research Journal. 2015;4(Winter):51.
Latest posts by Jessica Wummel (see all)
- Vol. 4: Winter 2015 - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Care for Laotian Ethnic Minorities: A Cross-National Study of Medical Students in Laos and California - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Sticking to the Plan: Patient Preferences for Epidural Use During Labor - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – In Situ Thrombosis of the Pulmonary Arteries: An Emerging New Perspective on Pulmonary Embolism - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Letter from the Editors - January 1, 2015