Winter 2013 – The Color of Medicine
The Color of Medicine.
College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Full Text Article PDF
Corresponding Author: Diana Salinas; email not available.
Key Words: N/A
’I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, gender, politics, socioeconomic standing, or sexual orientation to intervene between my duty and my patient.’ This bullet point from the physician’s oath is engraved around the margins to remind us that as physicians we should treat and care for each patient equally and in an unbiased manner, but at the same time understand that a universal treatment plan will not apply to all patients.
Published: February 27, 2013
Senior Editor: N/A
Junior Editor: N/A
Salinas D. The Color of Medicine. Medical Student Research Journal. 2013;2(Winter):2.
Latest posts by Kevin Patterson (see all)
- Elective ’14 First Meeting - January 9, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Vemurafenib: Background, Patterns of Resistance, and Strategies to Combat Resistance in Melanoma - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Substance Use Among Physicians and Medical Students - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Morphine-induced Myoclonus in a Patient with End-stage Renal Disease - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Declaration of Helsinki: What Does the Future Hold? - January 1, 2014