Medical Student Research Journal Submission Contest
We at the MSRJ want to encourage student publications, so we’ve decided to organize a contest for a cash reward! We are pleased to announce the introduction of the MSRJ Submission Contest! $300 goes to the winner of each of four categories: Best Case Report, Best Reflection, Best Original Research or Brief Report, and Best Review to be submitted for possible publication. We will be voting for the best manuscript submitted in each of these categories. Submissions are due by October 1st, 2013 and you can learn more about the contest rules and guidelines here.
Latest posts by Kevin Patterson (see all)
- Elective ’14 First Meeting - January 9, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Vemurafenib: Background, Patterns of Resistance, and Strategies to Combat Resistance in Melanoma - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Substance Use Among Physicians and Medical Students - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Morphine-induced Myoclonus in a Patient with End-stage Renal Disease - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Declaration of Helsinki: What Does the Future Hold? - January 1, 2014