Fall 2014 – Broken
Author: Timothy DeKoninck
Author Affiliations: College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USAFull Text Article PDF
Corresponding author: Timothy DeKoninck; dekonin4[at]msu.edu
Key Words: N/A
Abstract: There are several elements symbolized in the mosaic that represent a doctor-patient relation- ship. This piece of work strives to piece together and serve as a reminder of the elements that make for a successful and impactful relationship.
Published on date: September 31, 2014
Senior Editor: N/A
Junior Editor: N/A
Citation: DeKoninck T. Broken. Medical Student Research Journal. 2014;4(Fall):2-3.
Latest posts by Jessica Wummel (see all)
- Vol. 4: Winter 2015 - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Care for Laotian Ethnic Minorities: A Cross-National Study of Medical Students in Laos and California - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Sticking to the Plan: Patient Preferences for Epidural Use During Labor - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – In Situ Thrombosis of the Pulmonary Arteries: An Emerging New Perspective on Pulmonary Embolism - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Letter from the Editors - January 1, 2015