Winter 2013 – Letter From the Editors
Letter From the Editors.
Chad Klochko, David Ortiz.
College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Full Text Article PDF
Corresponding Author: Chad Klochko; Chad[at]msrj.chm.msu.edu
Key Words: N/A
The year 2013 is going to be a very exciting year for the Medical Student Research Journal (MSRJ). MSRJ has made great strides in the past 12 months and can look forward to a bright furture in the year ahead. We have more than tripled our editoral staff, which now consists of 12 second – through fourth – year medical students.
Published: February 27, 2013
Senior Editor: N/A
Junior Editor: N/A
Klochko C, Ortiz D. Letter From the Editors. Medical Student Research Journal. 2013;2(Winter):1.
Latest posts by Kevin Patterson (see all)
- Elective ’14 First Meeting - January 9, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Vemurafenib: Background, Patterns of Resistance, and Strategies to Combat Resistance in Melanoma - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Substance Use Among Physicians and Medical Students - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Morphine-induced Myoclonus in a Patient with End-stage Renal Disease - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Declaration of Helsinki: What Does the Future Hold? - January 1, 2014