Spring 2013 – Letter From the Editors
Letter From the Editors.
College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA
Full Text Article PDF
Corresponding Author: Chad Klochko; Chad[at]msrj.chm.msu.edu
Key Words: N/A
It has been a pleasure to work as an editor over the past year. I believe that this can be a significant outlet for medical students to publish their research work, enabling them to receive credit for publishing, but even more importantly, contributing to the general body of medical knowledge and teaching valuable academic skills.
Published: May 31, 2013
Senior Editor: N/A
Junior Editor: N/A
Klochko C. Letter From the Editors. Medical Student Research Journal. 2013;2(Spring):19.
Latest posts by Kevin Patterson (see all)
- Elective ’14 First Meeting - January 9, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Vemurafenib: Background, Patterns of Resistance, and Strategies to Combat Resistance in Melanoma - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Substance Use Among Physicians and Medical Students - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Morphine-induced Myoclonus in a Patient with End-stage Renal Disease - January 1, 2014
- Winter 2014 – Declaration of Helsinki: What Does the Future Hold? - January 1, 2014