Fall 2014 – Letter from the Editors
Letter From the Editors.
Author: Jessica L Wummel1, Jack C Mettler2
Author Affiliations: 1College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI, USA, 2College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, Flint, MI, USAFull Text Article PDF
Corresponding Author: Jessica L Wummel; Jessica[at]msrj.org, Jack C Mettler; Jack[at]msrj.org
Key Words: N/A
Abstract: The editors of MSRJ are excited to announce our Fall 2014 issue, the first issue of the new academic year. We have been overwhelmed with amazing articles from medical students around the world and this has allowed us to publish our largest issue yet! This issue includes stimulating articles written by students from the University of Toronto, Creighton University School of Medicine, Saba University School of Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Published on date: September 31, 2014
Senior Editor: N/A
Junior Editor: N/A
Citation: Wummel JL, Mettler JC. Letter From the Editors. Medical Student Research Journal. 2014;4(Fall):1.
Latest posts by Jessica Wummel (see all)
- Vol. 4: Winter 2015 - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Care for Laotian Ethnic Minorities: A Cross-National Study of Medical Students in Laos and California - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Sticking to the Plan: Patient Preferences for Epidural Use During Labor - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – In Situ Thrombosis of the Pulmonary Arteries: An Emerging New Perspective on Pulmonary Embolism - January 1, 2015
- Winter 2015 – Letter from the Editors - January 1, 2015